Monday, July 23, 2007

Announcement Made ! Reference Book !

I have announce to all my class in Safety that Camping Award & Expedition Award will be up for 'grab' starting the month of August and September respectively. Excited? Register yourself with W/O CKW ASAP ! Registration is open now. Once do not miss any chance for this hard to come award.

I have the reference book with me now. Will start to make notes and Boys will be encourage (not a must) to purchase the book. The cost of the book is only RM 29.90. Available in MPH bookstore. Well, the other option will be none other than photocopy. Place an order with me with the money upfront and I will ensure you get a copy. The facts inside the book is very useful for the awards duration. So get the book!



Title of reference book : -

'A Practical Manual Of Camping, Hiking & Wilderness Techniques' by Peter G. Drake. Published by Hermes House. ISBN # 1-84477-426-0

No comments: