Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Campers Awards (Basic & Advance) 2007

Hi All,



I have been Missing In Action in the Blogging Community of 1st KL and BB for quite sometime now! This time I am back. Back with a Purpose. As you can see, I have updated my site specially for Campers Award in 1st KL. COOL! Proud to be the 1st in the company and country to have online awards homework, classes, guide and materials for members to advance themselves. Thanks to idea from the infamous Lt. WGL.



As you all know, we are short of officers in 1st KL senior section(physically CKW and ME only) but I still want my fellow comrade in rank and file to earn their much deprived awards. We are so much better experience than most of the companies in KL but end up with empty/close to empty right chevron. I will do my best for this classes that I am suppose to conduct and bring 1st KL back to the spotlight of the nation with President and Founder's Badge recipient soon(give me sometime) .


I had the best officers in my time as a Boy to teach me the knowledge of camping that I need. I am very proud to be an officer now to teach my Boys what was taught to me and more. 1st pass my specilize area of knowledge before we move on. I promise you this, camps with me will always be tough but you will never forget the experience while you are with me. Ask those been with me for the last 2 camps (Lata Yuk, 2005 and Fraser, 2006).


P.S. - Please inform me if you are having a camp with friends or family. I might join if permitted.

No comments: